Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Stevie Wonder Night

Rather than going over everyone's performances I will just quickly cut to the chase and bitch about what I think........Kellie Pickler sucks balls! (and not in that good way either). Seriously, that bitch needs to go. She has no business being in the Top 12 now. There are so many things about her that pissed me off last night but the biggest was her "this is hard because I'm just a country girl and only sing country music" attitude. No shit dumbass! That's the whole point of the show. You're supposed to go out of your comfort zone and see if you can handle whatever they throw at you. If you can only sing country music then you have no versatility and shouldn't be on the show anymore. So go home! Man, I'm sick of her. I hope she's in the bottom 3 tonite and possibly even goes home!

And, as much as Chicken Little sucks, he killed me last night! That was by far the most entertaining performance of the night (but not necessarily in a good way). He's really funny to watch and at least he's playing along. He'll probably stick around for another week or so.

Melissa is actually starting to grow on me. I think she's really pretty and has a good voice. She definitely won't win but I would love to see her last a little longer. I thought she did well last night. And before people start commenting on how she forgot the lyrics, Kelly, Clay, and Carrie also forgot their lyrics during various performances. It's just part of being a performer. Even singers forget the lyrics to their own songs sometimes. I've been to Pearl Jam and Indigo Girls concerts where they needed to ask the audience what they lyrics were.

Chris was the best of the night. With Katharine next. The two of them are definitely the best of the bunch. It's going to be a great top 2. All the rest were just average (with some really bad).

I think the bottom 3 tonite are going to be Ace, Kellie and either Lisa or Kevin.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Chicken Little has quickly grown some balls and begun talking back to Simon...and you know how much America and I hate that. Show a little respect to the man!

3:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home