Tuesday, February 28, 2006

What Happened To The Talent?

Possible titles for this post:

"Let's give 'em somethin' to tal....zzzzz"
"'Cause when I'm bad I'm, SO SO awful"
"And then a hero comes along...where? Save me!"

As an Idol Fanatic you might suspect that I only give praise to this show. Yet I will be the first to say that tonight was TERRIBLE. For me, not one stand out performance. Was my TV getting bad reception, was the band playing out of tune or did everyone just sound bad?

I think there are 3 girls who should definitely be worried and 1 who might be sliding through on personality alone.

Katharine: Still amazing and I see the potential. Tonight was vanilla. [SAFE]

Kinnik: Danger! Danger! Vonzell (Season 4 Finalist) tried to work country against real country girls and failed. [BOTTOM 3]

Lisa: One of the better song choices and performances. She feels almost "too polished". [SAFE]

Melissa: Sounded the best to me, but I think she is forgettable as a person. [BOTTOM 3]

Heather: So pretty. So bad. Please leave Mariah to the pros. [BOTTOM 3]

Brenna: We get it. You're the cocky, bad ass, won't take any criticism one. I can get that kind of attitude at my local gay bar. Don't need it from the next American Idol. Goodbye. [BOTTOM 3]

Paris: Cute as a button but Simon was right, she looked like she was playing dress-up in her Auntie's closet. [SAFE]

Ayla: I want to like her. I appreciate her "hard work" but I just can't get behind the girl who gets everything. Sports, money, scholarships, Idol...call me jealous but I think America will grow tired of it to. But not yet. [SAFE]

Kellie: Borderline ditzy. I still want to pinch her cheeks. Or as Paula says "squish". And let me say, after she tossed her hair around I did want to give her something to talk about...hair spray. Girl looked a little slutty. I liked it! [SAFE]

Mandisa: She got the power spot (last of the show). Didn't wow me, but still gave me hope for her future performances. [SAFE]

>>But Ryan, you put 4 girls in the Bottom 3! Are you an idiot or something? Well, math has been a challenge but I am merely saying that those contestants need to be worried about getting the boot.

Agree or disagree? Vote to your right ----->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home