Saturday, March 11, 2006

Poll Results



It was bye bye for Kinnik (and rightfully so) but it was an unexpected leave for Ayla Brown (except for Jesse who correctly predicted the upset). I do think it is appropriate for us to remember that America, in general, loves their ladies very young (or at least young looking) yet there is no room for such youth with the guys. Clay Aiken could be considered an exception to this rule, but notice that he did not win...

We were all ready for Gedeon to depart but due to his strong performances we were expecting him to stay around a bit. Will would have done better on Season 1 and am I the only one who saw a little homo in him? ;) Kevin, Kevin, Kevin. He IS this season's mystery.

So as far as the claim that Jesse is the better American Idol fan, I'd like you all to consider that aside from a few minutes here and there on a friend's computer (my computer has been in the repair shop), I have had not had the luxury of perusing thousands of articles, websites, discussion forums, etc. and getting the inside scoop from bookies as my fellow Blogger has. Just going off the pulse of America and my own TV viewings I was able to correctly identify only one less eliminated contestant than Jesse. :)

TOP 5: Chris, Mandisa, Katharine, Taylor, Ace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home