Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Wanted: Idol or Alive

Unless you live under a rock you've heard about my little obsession with American Idol. As you may or may not know, the Top 10 American Idol contestants tour after the show ends (which occurred tonight) and every year I have been in attendance, in a wonderful floor seat. To my horror, I missed the 1/2 hour window to get my ticket to the show and now I am left numb and forlorn.

People, let me get to the point.

RYAN NEEDS A TICKET TO THE AMERICAN IDOL TOUR.

Now a gift of this nature would obviously be accepted, but I am definitely willing to pay as well. But I do have my pride and I just can't justify spending equal money on an AI Tour ticket as some people are paying to see Mariah or Madonna (i.e. I'm not going to pay over $100).

So how can you aid in this worthy cause?

Beg, borrow, steal...lie, cheat, deceive...sell your body, soul, mind. Really whatever it takes, you know I'm right there beside you. That's how deep my Idol-sickness runs. So spare me the snide remarks or tepid jokes (I know most laugh at my TV love) and "try a little tenderness" (bonus point if you can name the TWO Idols who have sang a song with this lyric).

But if you have a heart, help a brother out.

:(

1 Comments:

Blogger Jesse said...

i cna't help you there. I'm still trying to decide if I want to go to the concert this year. I've never been to one of these (just Kelly's own concert) but I think this year I might have to go.

9:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home