Tuesday, May 09, 2006

What's Going to Happen?

I gotta say, tomorrow is going to be very exciting (and very sad). This is by far the best final four they've ever had. Each of them could easily win this competition and be successful. The great part about it is now we get to watch some good performances each week and really ponder over who's going to go home. Tomorrow is going to be a nail-biter.

Taylor was Taylor on his first song. He sounded alright but his jumping around isn't fun to watch anymore. His second song, however, was just great. I loved the tone of his voice on it and I thought it was the perfect song choice for him. I think he got lucky because if he would have had another bad song he would have been gone. However, I think he'll make it through.

Elliott kicked ass tonite! Damn, this boy really wants to win. I get the feeling that he wants it the most out of everyone left. He's worked his ass off to make it this far. He knows he's squeaking by each week and is really trying to avoid being eliminated. I think he had the best night overall. Both of his song choices were strong. I preferred his first song over the 2nd but he still sounded great on all of them. I just thought that he didn't show the "badass" attitude that Trouble talks about in it's lyrics so it didn't come off that well (I thought Carrie performed it better last year). But he was still great overall.

Chris was Chris. I liked his first song. I thought his 2nd song sounded boring until the end when he finally got up into the higher notes. But he still sounded good.

Kat was all over the place. I really loved the first song until she started with All Shook Up. I felt like the performance just got lost for some reason. She was really rocking and working the Hound Dog part. If she would have stayed with that it would have been a great performance. She started out great with the 2nd song and then went who knows where. It was a mess. Unfortunately, she was the worst tonite.

Now, I'm really sad and torn as to what will happen. Based strictly on tonite's performances Kat should be going home. But I love her. And she's my pick to win so she can't be going home.

Elliott is supposed to be next on the chopping block but I think that his performances tonite may have actually moved him up a little and will allow him to survive another week.

If I had my pick, Taylor would be going home tonite and the other 3 would be fighting it out for the finals. That would be ideal as I feel they're the best singers of the whole. Who knows what's going to happen tomorrow. I'm excited, I'm nervous, I'm sad for some, I'm happy for others. I love Idol!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home