Thursday, May 11, 2006

Shocked as Hell!

Wow! I really can't believe that happened. I mean, everyone was so worried about Kat leaving (or trying to keep Elliott in) that Chris somehow fell through the cracks. In a way, it's good because now people can stop saying that the show is rigged and the producers ultimately decides who leaves each week because everyone knew that Chris was going to be the winner. But it just sucks that the most distinct personality in the competition is gone. I was very shocked and sad last night. And for the first time in all the Idol seasons I almost cried when he voted off. At least Chris is going to get an offer to be the lead singer of a major band tonite on Extra (I'm guessing it's still Fuel) so he's got opportunities already. He'll do well.

So now we have Taylor, Elliott and Kat left. My prediction is that Elliott and Kat are going to the finals and I think Elliott is going to win. I don't see Chris' votes going to Kat since she was the one that beat in him out in the end. And I don't see his votes going to Taylor since they've been pitted against each other from the beginning. So that only means that they're going to Elliott. And that huge fanbase to his constanly growing fanbase and I think that's going to be enough for him to surge ahead and into the finals. Once there, I think he's going to the get the "underdog" vote and come out on top of the competition. He'll be the first dark horse to win the competition.

I gotta say, beginning with this week this competition became very intense and unpredictable. It's going to be really tough next week. I'm excited to see how everyone performs and what ultimately happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home