Monday, May 01, 2006

Top 5

WAHOO! I am so excited by this final 5. It's finally a real competition now. And this is the best Top 5 they've ever had so from here on out it's going to be INTENSE! This week is going to be a great indicator of what's to come; especially since they have to sing 2 songs this week. It will allow everyone to show a little diversity. Paris is in major danger of leaving (actually, it's almost guaranteed that she's the one going home) so she better pick some kick ass songs. I'm still hoping that it's a Chris/Katharine finale but deep down inside I would love to see a Chris/Elliot finale. I think that Elliot is finale bringing it and is getting better each week. I think his fan base is really starting to grow and that swell of support could push him all the way to the top 3, maybe even 2. He's definitely a dark horse in the running but he's slowly becoming a contender. I am very excited to see what happens with him. I can honestly say that I don't really care who makes it to the final two now because they're all so good and deserve to be there. It's gonna be great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home