Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Top 6 Review

Katherine - She actually did really well last night. The problem is that the song is so synonimous (sp?) with Whitney that you can't help but compare the two. Katharine was definitely on pitch-wise and was able to belt her way through the song and make it sound good. The problem is that her voice just isn't as strong as Whitney's so it didn't have the same feel to it. But did she sound bad? Not in the slightest. I thought she sounded great I really liked her performance.

Elliot - OMG, this boy is really growing on me. I think he has been quietly improving throughout the competition and I would love to see him step up and make all the way to the finals. He was amazing last night. What was even more amazing was Paula's reaction. Her crying incoherence was an all-time high for her. I think that should be one of the best Idol moments ever. Ralph on KROQ said it best today when he said "she's like one of those drunk girls at a frat party that's crying all over the place, and then later screaming 'I Love You' to someone, and then at the end of the night is found up in someone's room being used like a train by half the house". I busted up laughing.

Kellie - Seriously, do we even need to talk about this two-bit hooker? She was so pathetic. I thought it was amazing that no one even booed when she got such bad reviews. Everyone knew she was horrible. There is no way that she can escape being in the bottom. Even on the boards her fans couldn't help but recognize how much she sucks. One even said "I've seen the light. Watching her tonite made me realize how out of her league she is. Her voice is by far the weakest of them all. I'm not voting for her anymore." Let's move on.

Paris - I'm not really a fan of this song. I thought she was alright. It wasn't a horrible performance but it wasn't great either.

Taylor - I can't remember if I even liked his performance. I don't really remember anything about it. I guess I would remember if I hated it so I guess it wasn't that bad.

Chris - I've never heard of this song but I really liked it. I think I need to start singing while lying on the floor too. That might help me. He was awesome last night. I love when he just sings and doesn't really try to force anything. Best of the night behind Elliot.

So who's in the bottom 3? The women. I think Kat, Kellie (finally) and Paris hit the lows. Who is going home? If the gods want it, the stars are lined up correctly, and Baby Jesus hates U$C then Kellie will go home. In reality, Paris is going the one leaving tonite. I voted for everyone except Kellie last night and all of the lines were pretty busy, except for Paris. I probably got 10 votes in for her and about 1 or 2 for everyone else (in the whole 2 hours). I have a feeling that Kellie is going to squeak by again. But hopefully being so close to being gone will really rattle her nerves and she'll just keep fucking up from here on out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home